Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Puppies pushover
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last week when we finally got some sun here in the UK, we all decided to have some crazies time in the garden. Just wanted to share some photos of my bubbas (babies) with you all :)

It is very rare we have Max jumping up like this as he is still so young. Just 9 month old... Oh and to add. I realised yesterday that i thought he was 2/3 months older than he actually is. Months disappeared or something. Anyway i was telling people he was 9 month old about two months ago. He's really just recently turned 9 month. Bad momma or what! Must be all the puppy stress and hectic thats confusing me...

Anyway here are the pictures. :) Enjoy.

"give me that toy"

"just clowning around"

"i will get it mom"

crazy puppies, they have more than one toy... Honest.

"the ground is a dober trampoline"

"mom is soooo small"

windy up there Max?

"im gonna getcha"

"I wont let you fall little bear"

so handsome.

"i want it now"

Just had to add, my gorgeous girl.

"almost got it"

"so big"

getting big now

Playing crazies.

snuggles with mom.

B-E-A-UTIFUL

Stealing her stick, dober style.

"im not gonna pinch it, honest."

Aren't the bubbas looking great :) Love em to bits. Little monsters they are!

·
Got mutt?
13,839 Posts
Wow. I'm worn out just looking at the pictures. By the way, I love her her "stick".

Reactions: missbonny

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Gorgeous Pics! Max is such a handsome boy and very athletic. Your girl is gorgeous as well.

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Great pictures! Looks like everyone was properly worn out after all the fun. :)

·
Puppies pushover
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes they boy have a fantastic shiny and healthy coat. Vet always comments on how well they look :) I agree my lil girl is so beautiful.. She sure knows it and uses it to her advantage too.

With regards to her "stick" the 1st summer after we got her. almost 2 years ago, we dug out the garden... totally turned it off, removed some trees higher than the house, that was one of the roots we dug up from the trees. it used to be double size. She has that one and a smaller one, Thats she's had for 2 years.. and she doesn't wanna give them to max... Some supoer preservation via drool she's done with those beasties! Kia Loves huge sticks, bricks and anything else that really isn't normal. lol.

Everyone was sure tired after the play. we musta been out there for 2/3 hours. admittedly though Max went inside and fun for him started all over... He sure is majorly mischevious. Little monkey he is. :)

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Great pictures, looks like everyone had fun. :)

·
Puppies pushover
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i made some mini jumps afterwards in the garden just to see if they would jump them. Max hit the brakes every time we ran up to the jump. Kia jumped it like a pro though :) Kia will do anything to make you happy. Max however is very male... Gonna work on it with him though. it is the first time i've tried with him. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts