Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I sat here this morning devoting my time to the study of childhood development and parenting theories (BORING) it occured to me that a walk with Chi to the playground would be much more fun - Erik Erikson and Freud could wait!

Here are a few pics from our outing :)

You brought me to the park to practice "down-stay"???

My pretty girl waiting for the release to slide down the slide.

The scary bridge thingy.

See Momma, I'd do it, but those things back there just don't want to cooperate!

How about I just stand here and look very imporant?

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Wow Trace she so looks like Tia in the one where she is waiting to slide,she has got a really strong head which is what they say about Tia and in the one with her legs back she is almost in a show stand send her to me we have a show on Sunday.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Awe, thanks for the compliments everyone :) She's so much fun at the park :)

Sorry Brum, she's spayed and I couldn't part with her anyway :) Good to know that you have an excellent eye for the most beautiful of our breed though :) And I think your sig pic is fine, or at least it's showing up on my pc as within the size limits.
Good luck on Sunday (not that you need it :), take lots of pics!!!!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Okay Tracy what did you do with the real Chi? Chi is not that big! Last time I seen pictures of her she was still small-er. We need to see more pictures of this beautiful young lady you have there! She is such a beauty! You can send her my way any day now. :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
omg, she's getting so big! It's crazy how fast they grow...she's beautiful :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
She sure is pretty with her big floppy ears...

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I agree with GM!! That is NOT Chi, you are just mistaken! Whose dog is that anyway? Uh-uh, no way, the Chi I know is a gangly pup! I can't believe someone swapped dogs with you without you knowing!!

She's looks SO awesome Tracy!!! You have done such a great job with her!! How's her behavior going with new people you meet outside and such? Still improving?

Okay the verdict is in........ She's a supermodel!

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She's doing so much better. I really think that her age has had a huge role to play in her behaviors and she's just relaxing now a little bit with maturity. When we were at the playground that day, there were several children playing relatively near by (within view anyway). A month or so ago, she would have been too focused on them to do anything. That day though, she stayed so focused on me. On our way home we had to pass a construction sight and a worker approached us. Rather than her standard, growl, bark act scary routine, she stayed by my side and even wagged her nub a little bit :) We've still got some work to do but I'm not nearly as concerned as I once was. Thanks to dobermantalk for all the advice and suggestions!!!!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Awesome Tracy! So glad to hear it! And take some credit for yourself as well :), yeah she's maturing, but she wouldn't be tolerant of half of those situations if you hadn't put so much effort into her. She got a great mind though and it shows!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts