Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought maybe you all could help me with my kennel name for my Labradors and of course my girl Hero (even is she is a pet). I have her on my site too. I am having a hard time with a name that I thought maybe some of you could figure out something really cool.My kennel is Morgandale but it is already taken I found out. Can't have someone elses name.

I was thinking about Mackinaw, City, Bridge, Water, Great, Lakes, Huron. You Can mix them together or make what ever. :help_up_2

Amy

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'd love to help but I'm not very creative. :eek11: It took me forever to come up with a registered name for my dog and even then I wasn't very happy with it. lol

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dobe_Paws said:
I'd love to help but I'm not very creative. :eek11: It took me forever to come up with a registered name for my dog and even then I wasn't very happy with it. lol

Everything that I come up with is taken. And being creative well your the same as I. With all of my dogs reg. names I like them when I did them but when I got them back I wasn't crazy for them. I like Hero's reg name Bel-Mar's Zachariah's Hero. I thought I'd put her father in her reg, name (Zach).

·
Registered
460 Posts
I can imagine a lot of the names would be taken with so many breeders out there! My boss used to breed King Charles Cav. Spaniels and used the kennel name 'Deer Run'. Recently he received a letter from a woman who breeds them and was offering a lump sum of cash and first pick from her next litter if he would let her use the name, seeing as he hasn't bred dogs in several years.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is my kennel name but it's already taken by another breeder. And AKC won't let me have it. I was thinking about putting the names that I posted above together or something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts