Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tons of pictures for everyone! :) First off, the goats were posing.

Misery:

Riolee:

Mizzie again:

Mabel and Bucky:

Juno on this huge hike we took a few days ago:

I found these old water trough looking things.. Juno is so willing to jump anywhere I say :) such a brave girl.

Today, Juno and company (Frank the pug, and Emmy the Shih Tzu)

Today I brought Juno to meet some of my friend's dogs. She has 10 rescues, half of them being bully breeds. It was a great social event for Juno! She met 4 dogs today, and was very well behaved! She's going back to meet more; but wow. So many personality types in one area! Meaning dogs of course. Juno hasn't really played with a lot of different dogs, so it's great. First we met Petey, a 1.5 year old Pitty.
Petey & Juno:

MAW!

Finally better light/angles:

More to come..

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,602 Posts
Great pictures!

Reactions: Sinister

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

Things went so well, so we added Mary! Mary is a 10 year old pittie!

Petey is such a ham. :)

Mary wasn't playing too hard, so we added Samantha, but Juno was just too rough with her.

After we put Sammy in we got out Jewels, a 12 year old Chow/boxer!

Chuckit time.

And Petey again..

Then I did a photo shoot with Tina, the owner, and her two horses. She has Gypsy Vanner x and a Friesian x, and wow, they're gorgeous. I'm editing those pictures but I'll post them! She wants to hire me for a photoshoot :) excited!

Enjoy!
:D

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Juno looks handsome in a zebra patterned clothes!
I bought a dalmatian patterned one the other day and it didn't work well for a doberman(lol). I returned it to the store:p

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I wish I was there! Great shots.

Reactions: Sinister

·
Aggressive Female
3,720 Posts
so cute!!! she is getting hugeee. love her sweater.
watch out with that prong though, I wouldn't correct her with it when she's this young... young females are already so sensitive! Jaggy still has yet to be introduced to the prong, probably in a couple months. ;)

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so cute!!! she is getting hugeee. love her sweater.
watch out with that prong though, I wouldn't correct her with it when she's this young... young females are already so sensitive! Jaggy still has yet to be introduced to the prong, probably in a couple months. ;)
That was her very first walk in a prong, I wasn't sure if she was still too little. She self corrects on it so it was very easy going. I'll go back to he head collar for now. :)

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Toby plays with a Pittie, he adores her, but even though she is one tough little cookie he can be a little rough and she runs back to her mum for protection.

Awesome pics by the way, everyone looked to be having so much fun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts