Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some random pictures of Piper and Rommel that I took tonight
:3dbiggrin

My little girl, sitting under the desk (where she always sits while I am on the computer)

Rommel giving Piper a kiss!

Rommel wearing his new collar

Rommel

Rommel & Piper, waiting for treats!!

Yes, I am as evil as I look...​

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Piper...killing her new stuffie.

Just being Piper.....

"Mom look I didn't kill it yet!"

Big Butts!

Rommel, being a good boy.

It's tough being a puppy *sigh*

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awwwww so cute! Piper and Rommel are so handsome! I love that "yes, I am as evil as I look" one!
Duchess says "I looooooove Rommel and Piper is REAL handsome too!...but I have seen that face before!...where have I seen those eyes...and that nose ....and...that mouth....ooooo MY!!!" (Duchess lunges out of the room thinking...)"It's a Boxer!!!!!" lol
BIB they look so sweet together! I wish Duchess had a boxer playmate so she would get use to their personality lol :)such good dogs.:)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
They look so good together. Rommel is such a beautiful boy. Love the "evil" look. Like the new collar too. Asher has one like that but wider. I'm getting him a new one though, tired of hearing my mother complain that he pokes her arm when he learns on her for visits. lol. It's always good for a change.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
"I like big butts and I can not lie....."

Stupid question, is Piper a boxer? Such a pretty girl she is. I think I have to put her on my dog napping list. :D
That's what I started singing as well LOL:dancing_b

Great pics and 2 lovely doggies

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Um sorry GM. I've already claimed ownership of Piper. BTW BinB, when can I pick her up? I'll go ahead and take Rommel off your hands too okay ;)

Those are fantastic pics!!! Your dogs look simply awesome!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Yep, Piper is 100% Boxer Girl! She is just really tiny. She has excellent muscles though, and is overall very healthy. She has a VERY sweet temperment and is a big time cuddlebug.

GM, your gonna have to take that up with Lexus, she claimed her first...haha.

Lexus, I told you that you could come and get her, but you have to leave Lex with me!! Hehehe (GM, we might could do a handoff for Gracie too :) See....that way I know I get her back....Im a smart one I tell ya!)

Thanks for all of the nice comments everyone :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts