Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of them? I can't find much about them on here, due to them only have a single thread. Website is turned off and appears that they operate off of Facebook, YouTube, and tik tok (weird).

Any thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

·
Got mutt?
13,764 Posts
Reactions: melbrod

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
Claims to breed for Conformation. Not sure about that. He isn't listed in dobequest at all, though he supposedly does performance titling.

·
Registered
6,753 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
A red flag to me is no mention, let alone no posting of health testing. I would want to see no less than yearly 24 hr. holter, echo, thyroid sent to MSU and a full blood panel. Also hip xrays evaluated by OFA or Pennhip. My biggest brags aren't the titles I put on my dogs, but their excellent health tests. Who wants a beautiful dog that dies at 2 from DCM (and no the genetic tests don't predict whether a dog will get DCM or not) or a dog ridden with health issues all of it's life?

I see one dog in OFA and it only looks like hips and elbows were done? Advanced Search | Orthopedic Foundation for Animals | Columbia, MO (ofa.org)

The advice I would also give would be to research all of the dogs in the 4 gen. pedigree to see how they all died and what issues run in the pedigree. This is time consuming but it's also very informative and eye opening.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts