Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They were out of Black Athletic Tape....but they had PINK! So Ziris is now sporting Pink "horns" :D I got some red too...yanno....just in case.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
She will look so feminine and dainty while practicing her bite work, with her pink ears and collar! she really is a beauty BIB

cc

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, pink really doesnt fit her....in fact she might go eat my pink slippers just to get back at me :D But I am a fan of pink....so poor Ziris must suffer through it. Gosh......I really am mean. :D

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Aw she is resting =)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
BackInBlack said:
Yeah, pink really doesnt fit her....in fact she might go eat my pink slippers just to get back at me :D But I am a fan of pink....so poor Ziris must suffer through it. Gosh......I really am mean. :D

Heheh, Rommel is breathing a sigh of relief that you didn't take out your pink fettish on him!!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Awww, she looks really cute in pink!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That is cute with the pink collar. I think you have to match all of her collars now with her tapings. Oh and coats to go with it when it gets too chilly. :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
It's a good job she is a girl,if it was Rom i would be on my way to get him,pink is so not HIS colour,luckily it suits Ziris.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I'm calling the animal police!

I was at Petsmart over the weekend and saw all these cute pink collars, I even tried one on Rudi............he got mad.
Instead we bought a Orange and black tiger stripe collar and lead. He was happy........maybe because he got lots -o- lovins by the other customers.

Oh.......I experienced my first......."Is he a CHOCOLATE DOBERMAN."

HaHa

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
How fun - not unlike the colored casts they give kids! Ziris is quite the little fashionista...Wish I had thought of it for Java!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
I think the pink looks rather fashionable, too. What other colors do they have? You might just start a fashion trend. The red sounds nice and do they have a blue or green??:cool2:

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They have blue, green, yellow, burgundy, hot pink, black, orange, and I think purple! I have pink, red and yellow (until they get more black in)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I have to say this "Get her Back in Black":) :) :)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
brumwolf said:
I have to say this "Get her Back in Black":) :) :)
Oh No! who just knew that was coming from SOME ONE, I am from Indiana, so I know CORN when I hear it!! heheheh :tongue23:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Awww pretty in pink!! I begged my vet for pink vetwrap when Abbie hurt her paw last year, gotta keep things colour co-ordinated!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts