Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No there aren't any new pictures of Gracie in here. I figured that might get you all to this thread though. :D My evil little plan is working. :D

I would just like to make a request. To all of those who have not posted pictures recently, *caugh* Lexus, Tracy, TD, Kratty, Jedski (since you are back), and so many others. *caugh* Please post some photos. I would like to see your dober kids. I might even post a few of Gracie if you all post yours first. :D

I think that sounds like a deal. :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
You sneak you!!!! I jumped on excited to see some pics!!!!! Okay, hint taken...... ehehehhe! I was just thinking as this page was loading too, that I haven't put any pics up in a bit either!

·
Registered
953 Posts
I have to admit. I was a little leary of clicking hehe. Thought I might have found a poop picture! LOL

I'm kidding, but the thought did cross my mind when I saw "pictures" lol.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
haha a poop picture!!! lol You guys see enough pics of duch lol...Im not the one that controls the picture flow of Duchess...:emo4: Duchess is so full of herself that when I wake up in the morning there is a stack of photos supplied by her waiting at my desk for me to upload and post them! see what you guys have done! all your nice compliments has caused her to realize how pretty she is::gorgeous: :score: ...we need to bring her down a notch lol:boxing8:hahaha!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
I might even post a few of Gracie if you all post yours first. :D

I think that sounds like a deal. :)
Sooooooo....if we show you ours, you'll show us yours eh??? Where's that new bloody mod gone......I thought this was a family forum!!!! :emo8:

Yep, I'll admit I've been slack.... will get on to it Ma'am! *salutes G_M, marches off and hunts for both camera and dobe* "wake up Jeddah, your cousins in that other hemisphere want to make sure that Mum is looking after you"

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Jedski said:
Sooooooo....if we show you ours, you'll show us yours eh??? Where's that new bloody mod gone......I thought this was a family forum!!!! [/I]
We will have no more of this Aussie bad language if you please young missy,
i heard enough of that at the last cricket lesson we gave you!!:3dbiggrin

As for showing,can we keep strictly to dog showing please!!:eek2:

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
I would just like to make a request. To all of those who have not posted pictures recently, *caugh* Lexus, Tracy, TD, Kratty, Jedski (since you are back), and so many others. *caugh* Please post some photos. I would like to see your dober kids. I might even post a few of Gracie if you all post yours first. :D :)
Just to let you know, since the release of the video and other photos, Nikita has hired an agent and a manager, which now we are in negotiations of the our next photo shoot...Man, these dogs are smart.....

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
i would have thought you would have applied for the managers post, she advertised in dog world magazine,i considered applying, it pays better money than a moderators salary,------2 dog biscuits and a hide chew it said in the advert!!!! they are not only smart they are scrooge like too.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
I tried but was dismissed, something about not having her best interests in mind. I think she is still mad about the license thing. I tried to explain to her,"Even though you have a license, you still can not drive the car." For one thing, she spends all her money on toys and treats and doesn't fill the gas tank. And she still gets confused at stop signs. there is not a release sign, so we just sit there as cars honk at us from behind....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts