·
Registered
4,854 Posts
BIB, who cropped rommel's ears?

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, I always feel like they are huge! But I like them, I think he will grow into them. He still has a few scars on the edges from where the scab was rubbed off early, but I am going to try to keep Vitamin E on them and keep rubbing them, hopefully they will start to go away. Either way, thanks for the kind comments.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hah i feel another picture medley coming on!! those pics need to go in the mix now! i think i have another headache coming on.You are all doing this to me on purpose posting new and improved piccies.(i don't care i am having such a good time compiling these desktops,even mrs b wants one for her computer at work featuring the pack).
He is looking so good and getting bigger by the day.(although i like his puppy pics as well).

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There are lots more where those came from! Haha, Here, I will post a few more...And don't forget the ones of Rommel sneakin on dobermantalk Brum! (Rommel got Busted)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I absolutely love your boy!!! I can NOT imagine seeing too many pics of that handsome dude! Oh boy, I was just planning on dognapping your boxer.... shucks... sorry Charlie, I will have to leave you with a dogless household.

I have a pic of Lex when she was younger in that pose Rommel is in, where he is laying on the floor looking up at you, I call it her old man picture. They remind me of an old man in that position. Don't ask me why :)

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well where is it Lexus???? You cant just tell us about pictures and not post them!!!! YOU KNOW THIS!!!! Hahahah....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts