Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so a friend came over days ago with her digital camera and took a few pictures for me. I've spent the last three or so days trying to get them posted, I managed to get them in the gallery and I think I finally figured out how to get them here. so here goes....

Attachments

·
Registered
602 Posts
Like everyone said......she is BEAUTIFUL!! Princi wants to be a puppy again...lol

Naveen

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
What a pretty little face,making me go all puppy gaga again,19 days till our new arrival but who's counting.(me)Never had a problem with Tia chewing stuff she shouldn't but i think she has been the exception rather than the rule.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The stitches are out, there was one left behind and it is out now, we switched her over to the foam tubing but I wanted to get some pics with the cup. Some people at our vets office asked for pics of her, being in a Timmy's cup she was pretty popular. I am goiing to see if I can find someone today, hopefully at the vets to help me with her ears though, I'm just not totally happy with it, I think we could do better, just need a little help.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I would try to look for a local Doberman breeder to assist you in the taping. I am not sure where you live (southern Ontario) but I know their are alot of breeders in your area.

It's good to go to one of them , they don't charge much and they supply most of the things. I had to buy tape myself when I brought my pup to get his ear's re-tape, do not buy the stuff in the store , either look for Zonas tape or luco tape they are very strong and will keep the ear's in place.

Vet's usually don't do much cropping so they wouldn't know a thing about taping.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you, I will see who I can find to give me a hand. I'm sure once I have someone show me I will learn how to do it, at least that is what i am hoping for. I don't really see alot of Dobes in my area, I am sure they are here, a local pet store told me they no someone, maybe I'll call her today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts