Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!! Its been so long since I've taken any dog pics, much less posted any! I'm dogsitting Lexus's mom for the week, so I got some cute pics of them together. What a time too, Dahma is OBSESSED with the cats, too much so, and I just trapped a feral boy this week. So I've been SO busy taking care of everyone and making sure he doesn't get stressed out too. Anyway.... pics :) DH insisted on getting one of me, since I NEVER have pics with me in them.... (there's a reason for that)

(don't mind the trap in this one, hadn't caught the little dude yet)

Awwwh, I love you momma!

There's my little girl :)

Sorry this came out WAY big, I forgot to resize them before I downloaded them...... apologies all around......

And finally my little ruffian... He looks very disheveled here, it had just started raining a little before 6am when I checked the trap, so he got a little wet....

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Those pics are so adorable of Lexus and her Momma!!! Hehe, yeah the kitty didn't look too happy. And that is a nice pic of you too Jesse.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Nice pictures Lexus! Mom and daughter look great. Oh and I can finally put a face to your posts..lol I think everyone should do that.

Naveen

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Great pics as usual,I like the 3rd one best mother and daughter kissing priceless!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I love them all. The kitty didn't look so impressed though. That is cute.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
They are both so pretty. I can hardly tell them apart! Im assuming the one in pink is Lexus :D Dhama looks great to have gone through motherhood :)

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
Nice pictures! Seems like mother and daughter get along fine.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
velmadobe said:
Nice pictures! Seems like mother and daughter get along fine.

Yeah they sure do, almost too well! Always on the move wanting to wrestle and play. They don't play with other dogs the way they play with eachother, it's really cute to watch, Lexus is like a gazelle, she leaps over top of Dahma and races around her.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BackInBlack said:
They are both so pretty. I can hardly tell them apart! Im assuming the one in pink is Lexus :D Dhama looks great to have gone through motherhood :)

Heehe, that's my girl, pretty in pink (or fushia:))! Dahma never quite got her girlish figure back after her puppies, but she is just a "heftier" pooch anyway I guess. Hopefully she'll never go through that again though.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TracyJo said:
It's about time Jess - I was wondering if we'd ever get to see pics of the girl again :) She and Dahma both look great. Love the new little guy - how many cats are you up to now? :)

Well we've gotten to where we can pet the little guy, but he's as stiff as a board and tense the whole time. Won't eat in front of anyone yet, but he's calmed down a smidge since he was caught. I've got 6 frisky felines now. 4 are mine, and the two foster kids. Bailey ( the orange boy ) is doing very well, but he's so attached to me, I can't even shower without him trying to get into the shower and crying. He tolerates DH and kids, but has been known to swat them or bite at them if they push his limits. So I haven't worked real hard to adopt him out just yet. His affection is endearing, but my house is filling up!!

·
Premium Member
3,033 Posts
When they are together, I can't see the different between them! They look like twins, nice pictures!

·
Registered
93 Posts
What a beautiful woman!

Lexus, I had always thought of you as a beautiful person, both inside and outside, and now I know I was right!! I love your posts and now I like your looking too!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Beautiful pictures!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts