Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh my lol its a miracle i got these on here but yeah these look a little big if anyone can plz resize them go for it

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Holly's very cute Crxman321, so are the other two. :)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! I kinda feel strange for puting that picture with the poop all over on here but its a good picture lol

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Crxman, I was so taken by how beautiful Holly is, I didn't even notice the poop, till you mentioned and I went back and looked.

She really is coming along nicely. She looks big, or is it just the photo?

cc

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Its funny, when you take a picture you dont even notice things like that (poop), its not until you put it on a public forum that it becomes very obvious!! he he!!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Holly is big but that picture makes her look even bigger. I noticed the poop before i put it on here but i didnt care really. I liked the picture and she wouldnt sit pretty again so i was like whatever i'l use this one she was to busy running around the yard with Angel -Toy Poodle

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
With a shovel :boldblue: LOL

Actually I borrowed one of Kratty's voodoo dolls and because I have only 20% evil in me the angelic side took over and I was able to do some good with it
:3dbiggrin

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
DaKari said:
With a shovel :boldblue: LOL

Actually I borrowed one of Kratty's voodoo dolls and because I have only 20% evil in me the angelic side took over and I was able to do some good with it
:3dbiggrin
Ha, I'm glad to see you use your powers for good instead of evil!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts