1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They sure do grow up fast

How do we go from this

To this

All the way to this! All in a little over a year...

Apparently she's not so photogenic anymore!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Nice Pics! Heck yeah they Grow Fast it seems just like yesterday I brought Holly Home she's gonna be 5 months on sunday!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
I love the first picture, she looks like such a little girl. Very beautiful.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Not so photogenic but she does look like she's cracking a smile there. Nice pics.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Ain't they just great though, big, small,puppy, who cares so long as they are happy and healthy i love em all!!(she is lovely, another to add to my list i think)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hey dobedad. I was wondering if you have a show crop on her? they seem long. Sorry im new to cropping. Im trying to get an idea of show length and standard.
Jamie.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh boy, they do grow up fast! Abby went from a chubby youngster to an elegant young lady
I'm not so sure elegant is a term i would use to describe her....unless face licking, crotch sniffing and the occasional field mouse eating describes elegance :)

Hey dobedad. I was wondering if you have a show crop on her? they seem long. Sorry im new to cropping. Im trying to get an idea of show length and standard.
Jamie.
Her ears are a bit shorter than what you generally see as a "show crop" although from shows i've been to in my area Abby's ears seem to be around the average length. (if that makes any sense)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts