Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, finally got a minute in between meetings to post a few pictures. I've only had the new camera, DSLR, for a couple of weeks and have along way to go before I really know how to use it. Never mind learning technique!

Phil

Chester and his buddy, Rocky. We have to watch close because Lena loves to tear Rocky open.

Did you say squirrel?

Going hiking around the NC Museum of Art. The current exhibit is Treasures of Egyptian Art from The British Museum.

How about we hop the fence and do some digging?

Guess we have to settle for rock climbing.

Hurry up. The squirrels are this way.

Still no squirrels. How about telling him to throw the ball already?

No, we’re not dressing her up to look like a maid. Tis the season.
(My response to a question from one of my daughter’s friends.)

·
Super Moderator
15,608 Posts
Great pics Phil! I love going to the art museum, but I haven't been in a few months. I guess you are in the Raleigh area too.

·
Registered
411 Posts

Chester and his buddy, Rocky. We have to watch close because Lena loves to tear Rocky open.
What, dobes tearing up stuffed toys???? That never happens, does it?!?!?

Great pics...thanks for sharing!

Reactions: ps4570

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Rudi treasures his toys and kitties.......

It's the bones he likes to destroy.........

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Lovely girl, and it is soo cute how Chester has his buddy all hugged up (I know he is not protecting it from his sister or anything :))

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Great pics. Your new camera is nice.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Great pics. What a pretty girl. Her coat is a wonderful deep red.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great pics Phil! I love going to the art museum, but I haven't been in a few months. I guess you are in the Raleigh area too.
Yep, home is Chapel Hill. We too enjoy the museum. As long as the weather was cool, we figured we could leave the dogs in the car, go see the new exhibit, and then hike the trail...

What, dobes tearing up stuffed toys???? That never happens, does it?!?!?

I don't know what Rocky is made of, but both our cat and Chester like to love on him. On the other hand, Lena will tear Rocky open within minutes. It's odd because Lena is usually fairly gentle with stuffies. One of my buddies thought Rocky might be made of rabbit fur.

Oh, exciting, a new DSLR!! What kind did you get? What lenses?
I bought, I mean, for my birthday I got; a Canon 30D with a 18-55mm EF-S Lens. For distance shots I picked up a Canon EF 70-300mm Image Stabilizer Zoom Lens. I've been able to get some neat shots of my son playing LAX. I'm looking forward to seeing how it performs in the low light of an indoor dog show.

Thanks again all,

Phil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts