Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone for the photo uploading advice. I'm trying this to see how it works. This is a picture of my 10 month old puppy, Monte, at the dog park about two weeks ago on only his second visit there.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awwww he looks like the life of the party! It is so nice to see pics from ya! I hope to see many more. :) I don't see how you can just post one picture...I get carried away with taking pictures...and then I can't choose which ones to post! lol :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
lol LapDog. I'm the same. I post a million of them. I wish we could post more then 6 to a post ;)

He's a great looking boy!!! :) Looks like he's enjoying his time there. I wish we had an actual dog park. I mean we bring Bruno for good runs. But there are no other dogs. It's just a field. He likes to play with other doggies :)

·
Banned
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's a social butterfly at the dog park, which I was glad to see. I think the puppy playdates he went to when he was little helped a lot with that.

I have a lot of pictures of him and I plan to take more so don't worry, you'll see more Monte pictures here now that I know how to post them.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
What a happy boy

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Awwh too cute, they do like they are playing follow the leader! Great looking boy Mic, glad he was so social too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts