Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Pics

953 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  wezsmummy 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I finally managed to get some pics of Wez's mummy, it is heartbreaking to see her she looks so sad. It makes me even happier to have got wez out of there and I'm so glad he has been closed down :)

She looks so sad bless her :(

See less See more
#6 ·
This story is very sad and just makes me so upset that some people are so cold hearted.

I am sorry I don't know the details of this but would love to find out. Can someone point me to the right direction (maybe another thread where this was discussed).

Thanks
Naveen

#8 ·
Hiya Naveen
the rough outline was that my friend worked in what turned out to be a puppy farm. We were looking at getting a dobe this coming summer but she told me of a little of pups that had been bred to a bitch that couldnt produce milk as she had had so many litters. My friend managed to get Wez at only 30 mins old and drive him 2 hrs to me in the middle of january :( We hand reared him and he is now 5 months and is doing great :) If you look at my gallery there are pics of him in there :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.