Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Oh my gosh he has gotten SOOO Big!! and he is so handsome! I still say that with a little posting you would be able to get those cute ears to go up naturally.. LOL

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Vikki what a great job you have done with him, he is a great looking lad and nice to see you had some sunshine in Manchester then sent it to us in Birmingham!Now the bad news i will be passing you on the M6 on saturday so keep a close eye on Wez or he might just be joining the Pack.

:largegr: :3dbiggrin

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hehe dont worry he is safely hidden anyway you would have to get past Gizz hubby and the kids to get to him. My eldest took him hostage in the wendy house yesterday, think he gave up trying to escape :)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
such cute pictures!I like his orange color! the color goes great and matches perfect with his markings

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah his collar was bought buy accident was looking for a black one but they didn't have one to fit lol. Just waiting for him to fit into Gizz's old rolled leather one, its beautiful :)

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Aww, adorable pics. He is getting so big, I still remember the first pics that you posted on here. Looks like him and your girls are the best of buddies! :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He is getting so big. The ears are just adorable. I can't get enough of them.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I love the ears. He looks like a little imp. Your lab looks like it has been worn out by the puppy. Nice pictures.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I measured him yesterday and he is 18" to the shoulder, dont realise how big he is until I see him tower over other dogs :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts