Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little boy (all approx 55lbs of him) is starting to fill out nicely.

Yeah, I'm BATMAN!!!!

Now, I'm Dads' Shadow.

This NILF for free, sux!!!!

Do we really need, to take another picture.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Man he's good looking!

Looking at the pic from him behind he looks a little thick to me with no real definition of a waist. Could just be that picture but too much weight on a growing puppy isn't a good thing. Anyway he sure is a handsome guy :)

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Very nice looking boy so mature for 5 months. I think he's gonna be a big boy! He must be an athlete and not know his size! LOL

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Cute boy! But I second he looks a lil heavy in the pictures, but it may be the angle.

Reactions: Nubis'sDad

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice pictures. Handsome boy.
He's getting so big!
Good looking boy you got there.
hes looking really cute.
awwww. So cute.. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks!!! Nubis'sMom thinks he is also handsome like his Dad, but I keep telling her, I don't have tape on my ears.
I was really surprised when I got his weight at the vets.
I think it's all the sprinting after the cats.
Man he's good looking!

Looking at the pic from him behind he looks a little thick to me with no real definition of a waist. Could just be that picture but too much weight on a growing puppy isn't a good thing. Anyway he sure is a handsome guy :)
Thanks.
I think it's partially the angle of the shot. His hips are getting bigger so when he sits its not really proportional, if that makes sense.
I will get better pics of his overall size.
Very nice looking boy so mature for 5 months. I think he's gonna be a big boy! He must be an athlete and not know his size! LOL
Thanks
Compared to my 2 previous dobes, I think he is more mature,physically and mentally, so it kind of throws me for a loop. I have to research more mental/skills for him as he grasps things quick but gets bored easily too.
Cute boy! But I second he looks a lil heavy in the pictures, but it may be the angle.
Thanks. I could be wrong but I think it's the angle. I will get some full shots

1 - 11 of 11 Posts