Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Great pics!!! Super cute kids! I love the first one with the two of them sitting together!! Great looking coats too BTW!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lexus, they are my pride and joy. They bring happiness to everyday that I have them.

By the way they are on a Raw diet, both of them. :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
Good looking pair! The one where they are "tooth wrestling" is all too famaliar! We have that going on all the time!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Dobified said:
Thanks Lexus, they are my pride and joy. They bring happiness to everyday that I have them.

By the way they are on a Raw diet, both of them. :D
Dobified:
am curious about RAW. do you just use meat,lamb, and chicken or are you throwing in veggies too? how long have them been on it and if you switched them how long did it take?

My sister swears by it - she has an aussie shephard, poor misguided soul that she is ;)
Thanks
cc

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Codysmom said:
Dobified:
am curious about RAW. do you just use meat,lamb, and chicken or are you throwing in veggies too? how long have them been on it and if you switched them how long did it take?
I switched just after Rudy was diagnosed as Hypo thyroid. I was at my witt's end and called my breeder who had just switched and she gave me tons of info and websites to research. I thought long about it and decided afetr doing my research for the health of my dogs was way better.

I feed veggies as well as meat, I add supplements as well like milled flax, etc. My dogs have been on for 4 years now. It didn't take long to switch them, a few days.

I would be glad to help you if you like, there is a sticky here as well that I noticed yesterday I think it is under health.

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts