Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Pics of my new dobe

2K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  stormhausdobermans 
#1 ·
I would like to show off my Rhianna. :)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks Codys Mom. She is 10 weeks in those pics and that was taken between postings. I think she is going have some nice ears. :) I have had her for 2 weeks now. I take weekly or bi weekly pics of her doing her puppy stack so I can see her growth changes.
Dobe

#5 ·
Here is her comparison collage. I started taking pics of her at 5 wks. She has a tennis ball that, when she doesn't "lose" it under the couch, she will stalk it. Its so funny .. I want to catch her doing it with the little video on my digital but its never handy when she is doing it... she looks like those lions stalking their pray on those animal show ROFL.
Dobe

Attachments

#13 ·
Lexus said:
Awwwh, thanks HugAdobe, nice words are always appreciated :)
Most welcome. Show or not they are all great animals are they not? :dancing_b
Unless someone specifically ASKES for opinions I hate it when other people "diss" their dogs when its not asked for. Like here .. I didn't ASK for any opinions just wanted to share pics of my new girl, so hopefully noone will come in and start picking her apart .. I have seen it happen on other forums. Thats why I felt this one out for awhile first. It looks like everyone gets along fairly well, respects one another fairly well also.
Dobe

#15 ·
HugADobe said:
Most welcome. Show or not they are all great animals are they not? :dancing_b
Unless someone specifically ASKES for opinions I hate it when other people "diss" their dogs when its not asked for. Like here .. I didn't ASK for any opinions just wanted to share pics of my new girl, so hopefully noone will come in and start picking her apart .. I have seen it happen on other forums. Thats why I felt this one out for awhile first. It looks like everyone gets along fairly well, respects one another fairly well also.
Dobe
What a great compliment for this little spot on the net and all of the contributing memebers :) I think we all try fairly hard to only post advice/criticism when it's asked and then in helpful and constructive ways. Of course we have disagreements from time to time but what family doesn't? :) I hope you enjoy yourself here and we all certainly look forward to getting to know you and your baby better and of course seeing more pics :)

#19 ·
Hiya HugADobe, cute nick, Rhianna is a doll baby, glad you joined.

I have also been on sites that have been rather hard to fit in, I don't like being around a lot of negativity or smart mouths, there is enough in this world to deal with without struggling on a message board when all I want to do is make friends and learn about the wonderful world of Dobe. So far this one has been great. Criticism doesn't bother me as long as it is done in an appropriate manner.

My little Nash is getting his ears done on Thursday, he is 11 weeks today. I am anxious to get it over with and start the fun of posting again LOL.

#21 ·
HugADobe said:
Thanks. Do you show? It looks like you have awards or something with you dog in your avatar pic. :cool2: If so WAY TO GO!
Yes the middle one in my sig pic is the family show off,the avatar is her with her first place rosette and shield and also best in show rosette and cup, i love all dobes, but she has made my chest swell with pride over the last few days.

#23 ·
DaKari said:
Hiya HugADobe, cute nick, Rhianna is a doll baby, glad you joined.

I have also been on sites that have been rather hard to fit in, I don't like being around a lot of negativity or smart mouths, there is enough in this world to deal with without struggling on a message board when all I want to do is make friends and learn about the wonderful world of Dobe. So far this one has been great. Criticism doesn't bother me as long as it is done in an appropriate manner.

My little Nash is getting his ears done on Thursday, he is 11 weeks today. I am anxious to get it over with and start the fun of posting again LOL.
Thanks and your Nash is adorable!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.