Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,758 Posts
Oh such face! she is beautiful HugaDobe! when did you get her, how old is she? did you take her picture between postings or does she already have marvelous ears?

keep those pictures coming - she is lovely.

cc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Codys Mom. She is 10 weeks in those pics and that was taken between postings. I think she is going have some nice ears. :) I have had her for 2 weeks now. I take weekly or bi weekly pics of her doing her puppy stack so I can see her growth changes.
Dobe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is her comparison collage. I started taking pics of her at 5 wks. She has a tennis ball that, when she doesn't "lose" it under the couch, she will stalk it. Its so funny .. I want to catch her doing it with the little video on my digital but its never handy when she is doing it... she looks like those lions stalking their pray on those animal show ROFL.
Dobe
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
357 Posts
Very cute!, my boy gets his ears done Tuesday. Im so excited. He also does that stalking thing with his toys.. and animal brothers LOL. My cocker sees him starting to stalk and he takes off running.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. I have been reading here for a bit now. I work alot of hours so I only get on and read when I can. I will try to post more, when I can. Night all.
Dobe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wanted to add before I am off to bed. I have seen some very pretty well loved Dobes on this group. Congrats to you all as well.
Dobe
 

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
Joined
·
4,376 Posts
She is a little beauty,great pics keep em coming as she grows up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lexus said:
Awwwh, thanks HugAdobe, nice words are always appreciated :)
Most welcome. Show or not they are all great animals are they not? :dancing_b
Unless someone specifically ASKES for opinions I hate it when other people "diss" their dogs when its not asked for. Like here .. I didn't ASK for any opinions just wanted to share pics of my new girl, so hopefully noone will come in and start picking her apart .. I have seen it happen on other forums. Thats why I felt this one out for awhile first. It looks like everyone gets along fairly well, respects one another fairly well also.
Dobe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
brumwolf said:
She is a little beauty,great pics keep em coming as she grows up.
Thanks. Do you show? It looks like you have awards or something with you dog in your avatar pic. :cool2: If so WAY TO GO!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,169 Posts
HugADobe said:
Most welcome. Show or not they are all great animals are they not? :dancing_b
Unless someone specifically ASKES for opinions I hate it when other people "diss" their dogs when its not asked for. Like here .. I didn't ASK for any opinions just wanted to share pics of my new girl, so hopefully noone will come in and start picking her apart .. I have seen it happen on other forums. Thats why I felt this one out for awhile first. It looks like everyone gets along fairly well, respects one another fairly well also.
Dobe
What a great compliment for this little spot on the net and all of the contributing memebers :) I think we all try fairly hard to only post advice/criticism when it's asked and then in helpful and constructive ways. Of course we have disagreements from time to time but what family doesn't? :) I hope you enjoy yourself here and we all certainly look forward to getting to know you and your baby better and of course seeing more pics :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
Aww shes adorable!!!! :) My Sassy was suposed to get hers done last week but finances couldnt swing it Hopefully within the next week or 2!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TracyInVa said:
Aww shes adorable!!!! :) My Sassy was suposed to get hers done last week but finances couldnt swing it Hopefully within the next week or 2!
How old is your Sassy? Rhianna got hers done on the 23rd of last month. She was 8 weeks and 2 days.
Dobe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
Hiya HugADobe, cute nick, Rhianna is a doll baby, glad you joined.

I have also been on sites that have been rather hard to fit in, I don't like being around a lot of negativity or smart mouths, there is enough in this world to deal with without struggling on a message board when all I want to do is make friends and learn about the wonderful world of Dobe. So far this one has been great. Criticism doesn't bother me as long as it is done in an appropriate manner.

My little Nash is getting his ears done on Thursday, he is 11 weeks today. I am anxious to get it over with and start the fun of posting again LOL.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top