Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some pics of my guys a bit ago and thought I'd share...

Mr. Moe...definitely starting to get grey...

Twist the Border and Missy D'Va - 6 months younger than Moe, but look at the grey on her...

A couple of the baby Border, Eli...

Love this pic of Eli - his tongue pokes out about 90% of the time - I told the breeder I think his tongue is too long for his mouth! :)

And, of course, a picture of the princess, Jordan...

Thanks for looking! Jan

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're all so beautiful!!! Do they all get along?
Thanks! Yes, they get along very well! However, now that I have 2 BTs, I've been sending them outside to play together and then send out the 3 Dobes! Moe really prefers to be in the house with me so much of the time, it's just Jordan and D'Va and they play like crazy! Eli is still trying to find his nitch here - I keep a close eye on him with the Dobes - the girls are great with him and Moe is very, very tolerant! :)

Jan

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
GORGEOUS pics as always Jan :) Moe is SO HANDSOME! D'Va is OH SO PRETTY! Twist is such a CUTIE! Eli is SO STINKIN ADORABLE! And all I can say about Jordan is her title is now the CHAMPION PRINCESS! You know that I LOVE your entire crew but Jordan is my favorite (don't tell the others). She is STUNNING and gets more GORGEOUS every time I see her. THANKS for sharing your BEAUTIFUL pics!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts