Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So....Ziris is a little ball of energy. So we took her and Lacey's malinois to the beach this morning to (hopefully) wear them out. We took LOTS of pics :D

She is 4 months old. 5 months on March the 8th.

Ziris.....trying to take Coda for a walk

Ziris & Coda

Hmmm...let me go bark at nothing....

Still looks suspicious!

CODA.........Come ON!

Mmmmm....SeaSheeeeellllll

Just a pretty backdrop...

"Did someone say Ziris??"

Queen of the hill

STILL not worn out

Why buy expensive toys for your doberman.....you can just borrow a malinos...they will wear them out in no time!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Ziris...retrieving laceys keys

Her Pink Kong Binkie

Sitting like a good girl

HUGE piece of PVC pipe....she will take anything I hand her.

And these are especially for Elly and Jacq :)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Ziris is definitely a cutie and a very smart girl.......what no love for the malinois who sacrificed herself as a "play toy" for Ziris??? Poooooor Coda :sadcry:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Wow! She is just stunning! She looks like she is growing like a weed. Our little Jada is growing so fast as well. Are you done with her ears? My husband had to put a breath right strip in one of her ears but besides that I think that we might be done.

I JUST LOVE HER FACE! SHE IS A BEAUTY!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww! i wish i could go back to the puppy days honestly....I would have trained without treats so much lol :) sorry just alittle off topic cause i just got back from dog class and duchess is so stubborn if i dont use treats. lol. She looks great BIB i love dobermans off leash running in a field or beach! i wish duchess had more private places like that!

·
Registered
954 Posts
She is gorgeous! Emily especially liked the Still looks suspicious! picture. Nice free stack. :emo1:

Phil

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here are some of Ziris's favorite Malinois
(Lacey is going to be mad at me...Coda is coming into heat and blowing her coat and Lacey hates it....but here goes)
Shock Troop's Coda

Labra-nois??????? She thinks she is a water dog :D

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LapDog said:
awww! i wish i could go back to the puppy days honestly....I would have trained without treats so much lol :) sorry just alittle off topic cause i just got back from dog class and duchess is so stubborn if i dont use treats. lol. She looks great BIB i love dobermans off leash running in a field or beach! i wish duchess had more private places like that!
Oh.....trust me......in the sitting pics....Lacey is standing there coaxing her with a piece of freeze dried beef :) Ziris does nothing for free :D Unless it has to do with putting something in her mouth...she will do that for free :D

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Ziris will do anything for me....I'm the treat lady (not the Mamma):jonkel: And yes BIB I am mad at you for posting those pictures of Coda at her worst, but if you hand over Ziris to me I won't be mad anymore. I'd ask for Rommel but he would NEVER leave you - to loyal and well we all know that Pipe Pipe would never leave Scott. Ziris is still young enough to convince that I'm the better deal:tongue23: ......hmmmmm a rotty, 3 Malinois and a Doberman -almost a full house then.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Amanda, Ziris's rust is so ummm rusty! I love it, such a rich dark color, she is really a pretty girl....she definitely looks solid as a rock.....very pretty! that Malinois is a pretty girl too

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Great pictures, beautiful puppy. I had so many favorites. Looking at the ocean, carrying the PC pipe, walking Coda. Oh I liked them all! I can`t decide.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
She looks so beautiful. Good Coda for taking good care of her out there on the beach.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
There's no better place than a beach for scavenging neat (for Dobermans) stuff.

"Barking At Nothing" describes my Pup very well. Must be a Doberman Thing.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Where does the time go ? seems to me like a blink of the eye since we were looking at pics of her being born.In the ones where she is standing natural, her rear angulation looks really great,and her overall proportion is good too,if it wasn't for the cropped ears you could have sent her to me to show.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts