Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Congratulations!!!

The pups look healthy. How is the mother doing? I saw the pics in your gallery and must say, you have some very good looking dobes.

Good Luck
Naveen

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Your dobermans are beautiful, and I LOVE this picture.

I'm sure they wont be sleepy puppies for long! Your new litter is lovely, best of luck :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Dobi love

I am guessing the reason for the tail , not being docked at this point is because they were just born. It's usually done in the first week of birth.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
@mr Desi

Thank you very much..its nice to here compliments :)

Now after two weeks the mother look better.Every puppy was round 500g,i think this is in English around one pound.And she is not so big,so that was very hard for her.

@DobiLove

Here in Germany it is not allowed to dock the tail and ears.

But i am not german and our kennel was create in Yugoslavia so for me it is possible when somebody like a Puppy without tail to go to Belgium and do this with 6 Weeks.

We also got a family from the USA,they dock the tail two days after the Puppy arrive in the States.Thats not a problem..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
@backinblack

This picture is for a lot of people hard to understain.But we think at this photo you can see what kind of dog the Dobermann really is..

PS: My English is not the best and i hope you know what i mean...

·
Registered
953 Posts
Very adorable :)

Don't worry about the english, it's easy to understand what you are saying :)

Good Luck with the pups. They really are just adorable!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Your english is fine. I agree that picture shows what kind of temperment dobermans really have. If I have children someday, you can bet that they will each have a doberman :D It seems only logical to me, it would be like them having a second mother :)

Where in the states is one of your puppies going? Just curious.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.