Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today Duchess got to go visit her puppypal she grew up with! The Goldens name is Shaggy and he is 2 months older. Duchess and Coco had so much fun that they wanted to share it with you guys! I wanted to take a clip of them running around the deck...in circles...half circles...figure 8's while chasing each other... but maybe next time...The color is a little blue and dark...I have to figure out how to get the best lighting with my camera...and how to save the enhancements that i make on the computer...this is the best I got...

Duchess, Coco, and Shaggy posing for a group photo!

The 3 of them playing in the snow...

Let us out!!! We want to PLAY!!!

Duch and Coco playing...Shaggy likes to chase shadows...lol maybe thats what he is doing

LET ME OUT TO PLAY MORE!!!!

:cool2:

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Great Pictures Lapdog!!! Love them!!! I love the one where Shaggy is chasing shadows or playing by himself, it's a riot!! Very happy kids, and awesome pictures!!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Yeah they have sooo much fun! The next time I have shaggy over at my house...and it is sunny...ill try to get a video clip of him following the shadow of a ball ...instead of the ball when you throw it!!! I love big pictures to look at with captions! they always brighten my day!! It's funny...and Im sure you guys know exactly what I am talking about ....but I like taking pictures...but they all always end up to be of the dogs!!! haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts