Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to admit.. Jack is the first dog i have had that just LOVE the sprinkler.. he can care less about baths.. but the sprinkler is his thing! hah.. i was laughing so hard the first time i set the sprinkler up and he just dove right in. These were all i could get before my camera died...he was really into it after the batteries died.. ugh and an extra picture.. he is getting so big.. he is a couple inches bigger then my cocker now and ALMOST as tall as my pit/boxer.. and almost 4 months.. wow he is growing so fast!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
haha awww! I need to hook up the sprinkler...Duchess has never met the sprinkler! Whenever I hose down her potty kennel outside she tries to bite the water lol looks like Jack does the same! He is so cute! From the angle of the pictures its hard to tell how big he has gotten. How old is he now?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2 more days and he will be 4 months exactly.. i can take his measurements later on how tall he is at the shoulder. but right now i have to go pick up my daughter from school!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pippin said:
I believe all Dobermans love to drink water from sprinklers.
No, mine loves to ATTACK the water from the sprinklers, its kinda amusing to watch, he starts growling and pouncing on the water.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts