Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, it's been awhile! A few of you asked for updated photos, so I'll share what I've got.

Back when we still had snow....

Kaylee playing with Rocket at the club...

EWWWWWWW... Jayne slinger!

All four...

Lastly, Jayne at training. He's liking this whole IPO thing. ;)

This one makes me laugh every time I look at it... he kind of likes to fly. ;)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Oh my gosh that drool shot is EPIC! beautiful Dobies ;)

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
I like a lot of these!! I laughed a lot :D It's about time you posted some more photos! Cool to see Jayne working :) Tallahassee looks like she fits right in!

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
The group shot is awesome! I've never seen that much drool on a dobe, lol.

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Are you sure Kaylee was playing with Rocket? By her expression I'd guess Rocket was eaten alive about 2 seconds after that was taken... ;)

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
Love your photos and your dogs. That is truly some epic frothy drool Jayne has going on there.... now off to see who Tallahassee is...

What did you do to process the first one? Some kind of blue filter? I like it lots!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you sure Kaylee was playing with Rocket? By her expression I'd guess Rocket was eaten alive about 2 seconds after that was taken... ;)
LOL they had a blast! Here are a few more from that evening:

Posing for their title photo. We didn't get one with the judge, but we wanted something to put on the club wall.

Back up back up back up....

Love your photos and your dogs. That is truly some epic frothy drool Jayne has going on there.... now off to see who Tallahassee is...

What did you do to process the first one? Some kind of blue filter? I like it lots!
Tallahassee is my primitive-type pariah dog I rescued from Mexico around Christmas-time! She's not an "actual" breed, but her type has remained fairly consistent since the age of the Mayans. So I wasn't getting a purebred, but I knew exactly what to expect when I got her.

The first one was processed with an action, but I don't remember which one. I loooove actions!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I always love your pictures!! Always so beautiful and clear...

I got a very nice camera for Christmas, that's all I asked for but dont know how to use the damn thing...will you come to Virginia and teach me :confused: HAHA (thought I'd try)

No really, I have signed up for a class starting in June and hopefully this will be a good beginning!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts