Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a random cute idea in my head. I hope you will want to participate! I want to make photo collages of 4 categories of DT Dobermans.

Category 1:
Doberyoungins (dobes 11 months and younger)

Category 2:
Doberdudes (male dobes 1-6 years)

Category 3:
Doberdivas (female dobes 1-6 years)

Category 4:
Doberseniors (dobes 7+ years)

If you would like for your Doberman(s) to be included, send their photos to: [email protected]. Up close head shots or full body shots will look best. Thanks!:peace:

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would say send a few for whatever category you want and I'll pick the best ones that go together with the rest. I am hoping I get a lot of participation so the collages are big. I'll keep submissions open until I feel that I have enough for each category :)

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will email everyone back when I receive your submissions so you know it went through.

·
Registered
7,604 Posts
I just sent one of Indy, thanks!

Reactions: ZeldaRules

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the submissions so far! Just to clarify, this is not for profit or anything. No underlying agenda. I just thought it would be a fun, personal thing to do for our online Dobe community :)

Ive got submissions for all categories except seniors so far. Come on seniors! :)

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They don't have to be high res because they're all going to be chopped down to a small size.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I'll send some over of Rowan...he hates to miss out on anything! Are you looking for anything in particular (like just dobe--with or without toys/posed or action shots/any particular background?)

I know, I tend to over think things. ;)

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nothing in particular..just photos where they are close to the camera so it shows up best when sized down.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Nothing in particular..just photos where they are close to the camera so it shows up best when sized down.
K...sending a couple now. I'm sure I have tons more but I have a few that come to mind. If you need more I can check later for maybe some baby Ro pics or whatever. :)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Pics sent of Moe and D'Va for the Senior Category and one of Jordan!

Jan

1 - 20 of 52 Posts