Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As a red doberman sleeping ever so cute on my lap just made me realize, I've been on this forum almost a year (though not very active till now) and I havent properly introduced my furry family, so what better way than a photo bomb. :D
(i'm still sort of new so if this is in the wrong spot, mod's please move)

as a baby

the day after I brought her home. She was so terrified.....I'll never understand what he did to her :(

8 months later, taking a walk along lake michigain- though it's really not one of her best faces, its a beautiful shot :)

Her collie "sister" Hannah

Hallie, the cat who rules them all :lol2:

and finally I have the great pleasure to work for my girls breeder and see her family every day! To include a few:
Daddy Yankee (crouched waiting for the ball!) & cousin Golda who is probly the sweetest dog on the planet!

Thanks for looking, meeting, and enjoying my girl. It's been a bumpy year but I wouldn't trade her for anything and she has taken leaps and bounds to be the dog I know she once was and can be again! <3

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from Colorado (belatedly--but that's your fault LOL).
Very true, I had a bad experience my first post and didn't come back till now, with what I hope is thicker skin and the ability to know when, where, and what is best to post and when it will only just lead to unwanted frustration. (I admitedly took it a little to personal but the past is past and I'm here to stay!) I love this forum and what I've seen/read the past few days! :nicejob:

I love your pictures. I wouldn't mind seeing more.
Trust me there are tons upon tons more to come! Between her and the rest of the households antics, and then her family and occasioanly puppies at work, there will be no shortage of pictures from me! :roflmao:

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh I love collies please share more pictures when you can!!!
Oh undoubtedly! I should have tons more after today and tomorrow, it's our local Collie Clubs specialty show! Collies collies collies galor! :sweat:

AND MY FAVORITE----BOBBING FOR HOT DOGS

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love your dogs...............and the cat is tooo cute!! :)
Thanks, it's highly ammusing that the 7lb cat rules the roost over the two 51 and 58lb dogs! The amount of "I didnt do anything...." face I get from her in one day! for almost breaking something or tricking the dogs into getting yelled at is crazy! :lol2:

Classis hallie :

"How fast can I go hit the doberman and then make mom think SHE attacked ME?"

"You don't need to do whatever this is, I'MMMMMM BORED!"

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Thanks, it's highly ammusing that the 7lb cat rules the roost over the two 51 and 58lb dogs! The amount of "I didnt do anything...." face I get from her in one day! for almost breaking something or tricking the dogs into getting yelled at is crazy! :lol2:

Classis hallie :

"How fast can I go hit the doberman and then make mom think SHE attacked ME?"

"You don't need to do whatever this is, I'MMMMMM BORED!"
When we got married we had a beautiful calico orange long hair cat that loved our male doberman.....then we learned my husband is allergic to cats...so she's in a good home ...loved your pics!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts