Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Photo of Iris and Gypsy

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  frznbuns 
#1 ·
Hi all, I thought you might like to see a photo that hubby took of my two girls
Iris and Gypsy! Iris is my blue with natural ears!

See less See more
#3 ·
Great photo!! also good to see that behaviour in other dobes Amber and Chelsie do that neck locking thing all the time,would like to know what it is all about.
I thought it was a domination thing as Amber is the alpha in my pack.

#5 ·
I don't know as Hubby took the photo while I was on vacation. I know that some time they will just go up to each other and put their head over the other one, wag the tail and leave! Funny girls!! Thank you, Iris is looking great! I am so proud of her coat! Heck she eats better and take more vitamins that I do! LOL! I am so happy that the good Lord told me to get her. She is a great dog!!!

#11 ·
oh thanks everyone! I have really worked hard to get Iris's coat look good and some weight on her. she is looking really good! it has been alot of fun seeing the grandkids! Evan is 6 and Brooklyn is 18months! I am trying to teach her to say OMA! which is grandma in Dutch! i am really going to miss the them when I go home next week!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.