Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mostly mabel from the night I got her through half an hour ago and a few of her furry friends :)

The night I brought her home...she just laid there shaking once I finally calmed her down from pacing and panicing:(

The next day, I kept her mostly alone with me in my room besides potty breaks.

Two days later, she had relaxed (at least with me) but look how skinny! Just in a week and a half!

After the february blizard last year! Thankfully she thought it was to high to jump! (she was back with the breeder while in heat)

ROFL

What?!?

Hannah, Mabel, and Cousin Golda

Cookie!!

I can have this?

No means YES!

She may beat her up, but mabel loves <3 hannah so much!!

Mom pweez get off da dobermun talkz

Neighborhood beware! I'm not letting anyone in MY yard!(p.s. wow my window is dirtayyyyy)

And hallie because she is sitting here shamelessly staring at me, with that your my b**** why aren't you focusing all attention on me????

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! =) It's to bad you and diesel arent close, that'd be one heck of a playdate! haha

Reactions: kwhite30

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just thinking the same thing. Theyd have so much fun together.
No doubt! She's so rough and tumble the adults just dont want to play with her =(

I can't wait to see her play with this springs litters, she can always pick the good ones out. My fav which is one of two the breeder kept is the only one that at 9 weeks stood up for herself and barked at mabel when she was doing her over the top annoying bark for a sold 5 minutes cuz I want you to play with me act! The others just hid by me, confused.

She knows a good one, and will deff be picking out her lil brother for me in a few years!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
No doubt! She's so rough and tumble the adults just dont want to play with her =(

I can't wait to see her play with this springs litters, she can always pick the good ones out. My fav which is one of two the breeder kept is the only one that at 9 weeks stood up for herself and barked at mabel when she was doing her over the top annoying bark for a sold 5 minutes cuz I want you to play with me act! The others just hid by me, confused.

She knows a good one, and will deff be picking out her lil brother for me in a few years!
Aw what a great dog! She's awesome. I love seeing updates about her especially with her story.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, she has her moments..... but I love her and regardless of if she ever gets to compete in anything if she becomes a semblance of a "normal" dog I'll be more than thrilled.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Love the name Mabel. She's a doll. I envy you being able to take her back while in season.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love the name Mabel. She's a doll. I envy you being able to take her back while in season.
Lol full name is Maybelline, and there are certain bonuses to working for her breeder =) Plus at that time she was a foster before that failed and I kept her :)

·
Dobes stole my heart &lt;3
3,418 Posts
beautiful photos, she is a pretty girl, and the other two are just as cute.

Reactions: Sam1491
1 - 12 of 12 Posts