Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am attempting to follow TD's great instructions on how to post a photo, so here goes. If it comes up, it should be a pic of Darmok with my Ratty puppy Lucy. They are like best friends. Dar actually protects Lucy from other dogs at the dog park, and will let Lucy sleep on top of her to stay warm. Dar is the greatest!!!

Hey it worked! If I can do it, then the instructions ARE great!!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
they are adorable! I love the fact they sleep together the way they do. It probably helps keep Darmok and Sasha out of your bed.
keep those pictures coming.
cc

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Codysmom said:
they are adorable! I love the fact they sleep together the way they do. It probably helps keep Darmok and Sasha out of your bed.
keep those pictures coming.
cc
It doesnt work that way...Darmok, Sasha AND Lucy have to be in the bed!!!
Dar sleeps at the foot (across my feet usually) Sasha is wherever she flops down and gets pushed over so that she's not causing either me or my wife to have a collapsed lung, and Lucy is so tiny compared to the big devils that we hardly even notice her!:sprint:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Awww that's so DARN CUTE!! They're both very beautiful. My mom has a yorkie poo and Bruno just loves her. They play well together. But I still caution myself because the yorkie is so small. Bruno might be playing, but still could hurt her from the size he is. But they do play nicely together so far. It's too cute! I'll have to get a picture of them together sometime.

Thanks for sharing and I look forward to see more ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great pic. Your Ratty is very cute. :):)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all. Sasha plays with Lucy a lot, but Lucy's heart belongs to Dar! The rattie and Sasha play that 'growlie' game, and tug-of-war (poor Lucy never wins!) and they will just chase each other and chew on each other like they are the same size--dont know if Sasha thinks that she is little, or if Lucy thinks she is BIG! Dar will play, but not a lot. Life is much more serious with her than with Sasha! But like I said, if we are at a dog park and another big dog that is not quite so sociable starts picking on Lucy, Dar will come to her rescue! I have seen Darmok stand by Lucy, peel her lips back to show her teeth and make another dog walk away if it is acting aggressive! Dar is totally the BEST dog!!! She does not fight with other dogs, but she certainly lets them know that she could rip their face off if they want to test her!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Great photo, I love the way their both looking down the camera lense. I have to make stupid noises to keep Jeddah's attention! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.