Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Petey's Pool!

2K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  MyTrixie143 
#1 ·

After playing very hard with a bunch of dogs last evening, Petey got home and went right for his new kiddie pool! He cracks me up every single day!

Carol

See less See more
#3 ·
Luvbird.........Petey is looking incredibly handsome! He is really catching up with those ears, see....all that worrying for nothing :D He looks so COOL in his POOL, hahahahhahaha

Orson & Phoebz have a kiddie pool and I can't get them to go in for love or money..........Sooz has given me some handy suggestions, but so for NO good.

#6 ·
Awww Carol, he's gorgeous! His ears look awesome! Is'nt it funny how they can change appearence? I think the vet did a great job. Wow is'nt he BIG now! Holly cow. He barley fits in his pool! I want more pictures! lol

Reactions: Luvbirds
#10 ·
Wow, look at that handsome man! He really looks like he's enjoying his pool. I need to get one of those. I don't know if Indy would go in it though. Has Petey always liked the water or did you have to coax him in at the beginning?

#11 ·
All three places that I walk Petey have small ponds, and he has aways just walked into the water, but never swam. Three weeks ago he was running after the pack of dogs we walk with and a few of them ran and jumped in the pond...he didn't, but he watched. Then the next day....it was really hot out, and he walked in....AND JUST SWAM! It was like he had done it forever! Now I can't keep him out of the water! He will also fetch sticks. I have a small goldfish pond in my yard, and my stupid sons let him in there one day, and now it's hard to keep him out....so I got the kiddie pool so he can cool off.

Carol & Petey!
ox

#21 ·
He is too handsome in his pool. I am jealous of everyone that gets theirs in a pool. My pool turns into the water hole. I live with the sun gods/goddess. We bath in the rays.

Reactions: Luvbirds
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.