Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We decided to take a cottage that allowed dogs and see how it was taking our boy with us....well it was a BLAST! The kids enjoyed every moment with their buddy. Petey was incredible on the car rides, 10 hours each way, and wonderful in the house and on the property,we didn't use our crate once, we never even put it together. The cottage was on a tidal cove on 7 acres of land, no neighbors and just complete freedom for a active puppy. Sorry for so many photos, it was puppy heaven for my boy. Next weekend I have another cottage on a lake, so expect more photos!!!

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
Those are wonderful pictures!! Thanks so much for sharing them. Can't wait to see the next batch!

Reactions: Luvbirds

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Great pics. That is wonderful you had a great time.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Looks like you all had a blast! Great pictures Carol. Looks like you wore out all the boys :) Can't wait to hear the stories :)

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
No Doubt! How awesome was that? Looks like you found the perfect spot for a "family" vacation!!!!!
I love 2nd to last pic. Looks like he is chasing bubbles???

·
Registered
954 Posts
Wow! Looks like you had a great time. Makes me miss going to Maine for the summer. Growing up in NY we used to visit Acadia and Boothbay regularly. The drive from here in Chapel Hill is a bit much...

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow! Looks like you had a great time. Makes me miss going to Maine for the summer. Growing up in NY we used to visit Acadia and Boothbay regularly. The drive from here in Chapel Hill is a bit much...
This was a Island near Arcadia....Deer Isle....still very rural and not touristy at all. Lots of dirt roads!!!

oxc

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Gosh Carol, don't apologize for sharing lots of wonderful photos, you know how we love looking at other people's Dobes even though we have one lying by our own feet, or in our laps for that matter. The pictures are fantastic!

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
WOW great pictures. He looks like he had a blast!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Very nice pictures. I love the last one. Dobes are so sweet. I wish I could take Skyler with us on vacation. I am going to miss her sooo much!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Petey is so handsome and grown up - wow. It looks like he had a blast...the last pic is so sweet...always nice to see a Doberman at rest (since we don't often get those moments....lol). Glad you guys had so much fun.

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
That looks like a dream vacation. Petey's going to wonder when is the next one.

I don't think we'll be going on any family vacations while we still have Summer but I know I'd love to take Jordan with us on one. You've talked me into it.

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Great pics! I loved the silhoutte one :)

What a fun trip for Petey! And everyone else looks like they had a great time too!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts