Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started training my 4 moth old SHAKA to ring when he needs to go out mistake number 1. i put the chime on the floor n he plays with it so it moving all over the place so now i stuck it by the door n have toretrain him to use his nose aaaahhh but i love this journey wish me luckhttp://www.dobermantalk.com/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

· Registered
337 Posts
Isys rings the bell hung on the patio door everytime she wants to go out and pee. Whenever you let her go out to do her business, remember to always ring the bell. Your dobie will figure it out. Give lots of praises when she rings the bell on her own. Good luck!

· Registered
151 Posts
I started doing this with Belle, (no pun intended) After about a week or two i gave up... then about two months later, out of nowhere she starts ringing the bell to go out. Now whe does it every time...but also when she just wants to go in the yard, not necessarily to do business.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.