Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hemi :)
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so last night it was bedtime, got him into bed i was laying there on my pillow sending my bf a txt goodnight and then BAM.... i didnt know if hemi bit me or headbutted my nose really hard..all i remember was the blood came pouring out...and would not stop for half an hour...i thought maybe he broke my nose but i had no idea since ive never broken any bone in my body before... but man he musta hit a vein or something because ive never seen a nose bleed like that..i could tell he felt really bad he went into "ohh mom im so sorry" mode was all gentle and kissing my face...well damn right you should be sucking up lol i couldnt stay mad at him...it was an accident....and i am sure there will be many more to come...i think he just wanted me to pay full attention to me lol

just wondering what everyones first injury was and the moment they thought "man there will be more to come" lol

hope everyones doing well :bier:

·
BYB Hunter
1,058 Posts
Haha oh no! I hope you are alright! I have gotten several bops in the face with Brandy's huge paws and once she sat on my face, but no serious injuries!! Haha silly Dobies don't know their own strength!

Reactions: madmyk

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
just a few weeks ago, in her excitement to get in the house after a petco trip, Bella jumped up before I had stood up all the way and smashed me in the nose. Well I heard it crunch when she hit it, I swear I saw stars and I was reeling from it .. it didnt bleed, it didnt even bruise which is odd for me, but damn it sure hurt for a long time, and when Itouched the sspot she hit it crunched again! I have had broken noses before and so I am pretty sure she did break it. it still hurts if I dont be careful blowing my nose, and bend the tip.

·
Starchild
170 Posts
Well I'm glad you're ok, my sister got "headbutted" by harley on Sunday (it wasn't as bad as yours) but it was enough to make her lip bleed and shed a few tears lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts