Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a boy in foster for GCDR, been there a while. He's such a lover, I've met him a few times and if I didn't have Leo I I would have been all over him. Justice got his name, cuz Justice is what he deserves. He has terrible facial scarring and it is believed he was used as a bait dog.

His story can be seen here at the bottom of the page
GCDR-Available Dober-Men

Someone who has another GCDR girl is coming to meet him this weekend. A perfect home. Paws crossed. If anyone deserves it, Justice does. He made it. He survived. Go get em, Jus! They gonna fall totally in love with you!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I cried reading Justice's story. Tucker and I will keep our fingers/paws crossed that he finds his forever home this weekend.

Reactions: monicaei

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I follow GCDR's site religiously. I'm actually an approved adopter :) When I read his story I just cried and to now that that he's doing so well, it just made my afternoon. Do you have an update of how the meeting went?

(as an OT side note; do you know anything about Eva other than what's posted? I would love to giver her a home)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey! Sent this to you earlier but wanted to respond in case others were following. His meet and greet went great. Of course they love him, what's not to love! Still waiting on the playdate with other dog in the home and then it's a done deal. JUSTICE IS THE MAN! He deserves this home, and it looks like he's gonna get it.

Sent out inquiry bout Eva (Ava?) and should have something back by end of weekend. Our fearless leader is out of hand til Monday, but sent out inquiry to Alumni list too, I just don't know who her foster is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts