Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i was teasing king with a treat to try and capture in a picture just how much he drools every time there is food around, but i couldnt get it. Instead, i got a picture of a frustrated King begging for his treat. You can see the slobber going from his right tooth to his lip. he is a drool monster. Do any of your dogs drool like crazy too?

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Great shot......Looks like a new contest, the most unappealing shot of our precious ones......Its great to see these goofy shots....Way to go, T&K....I'm sure you will be able to capture the drool shot yet.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Byron never used to but it seems as he gets older he does it more. We gave him a sour apple candy cane the other day(how gross does that sound) and he took it and just droooled and drooled,it was gross,but he loves them. I used to have a pic of him barking out the den doors at a rabbit and slober was going everywere,but when my old comp died so did it.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I'm crossing my fingers that Lexus will never pick that up! My other dog Harley is a dork though, he drools when we eat something that smells really tasty, and it looks like he has shoelaces hanging out of his mouth!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lexus said:
I'm crossing my fingers that Lexus will never pick that up! My other dog Harley is a dork though, he drools when we eat something that smells really tasty, and it looks like he has shoelaces hanging out of his mouth!
Yep, thats exactly what king does. its so grose. I always find little puddles of drool on the kitchen floor. Sooooo nasty.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Gracie doesn't drool to much. She only drools while she sleeps witch is gross when she has her head resting on your leg or some other part of your body that she finds comfy to use as a pillow. I really hope she doesn't drool other than though. Drool makes me sick, if I see a dog drooling I throw my food out or give it to the dog just because I grosses me out that much.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Great pic Tom!

When I was a teen we had a Springer -Patches- that drooled sooooooo bad. It looked like he had shoestrings hanging out of his mouth!

Also, I finally got to see the National Dog Show yesterday (most of the shows on the Armed Forces Network are tape delayed from 2 weeks to a month). Mark and I both laughed at the Newfie and his handler having to deal with all the drool. I felt sorry for the judge LOL

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Good one T&K, Takira only drools when she sleeps. Sometimes if she is outside playing and gets all worked up she will have some drool flipping around from side to side. :)

TD

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
raven is the worst at drooling in her sleep... and all of them drool when I ask if they want a Frosty Paws... Oh It gets so bad.. and I hate holding the frosty paws cup when they are eating it... Spirit just covers my hand in drool... gross...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts