Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my husband will be leaving with the Army in April so we have been making this weekend thing. You may remember a post about our VA meet that we had at Yorktown. Well, we had done many walks there before that meet, but since that meet it has been a weekend thing (other than when Rocco had to take some time off to loose his "man hood"). This was the walk the day before he went to have the neuter surgery. These are over a month old now, but I forgot I had them and figured I would share.

We went out for a good one yesterday too, which.. lasted about 2 hours longer than we wanted when we took the wrong trail. Needless to say the dogs are still tired today :D

It is such a beautiful place to hike. Next weekend we plan on taking them to Fort Monroe, which has been retired as an Army base.. I cannot wait to get some pictures there. You guys will love it!!

PS-Sorry for my awesome expression in the one picture :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
Cute pups! They look like they had tons of fun :)

Jealous of your water dogs.. Looks fun! mine think they're melting when they get wet :roflmao: They'll do anything to avoid it!

Reactions: akturbo and Sherryh

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know, funny you said that.. mine normally do NOT get in the water.. it has been very gradual that they do.

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Looks like a beautiful place to hike.

Reactions: akturbo
1 - 11 of 11 Posts