Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We found a GREAT spot for Bruno to run for the winter. It was an empty field. But in the summer they decided to build two baseball diamonds. Well the clearing they made makes it a GREAT place for Burno to run and just have a blast!!

This is his first "free" run. He loved it. I enjoyed snapping a few great shots as well ;)

·
Registered
491 Posts
What a great looking dobe! Boys are cute, too! I live adjacent to a little league baseball park, and in the spring and summer it's full of people (and no dogs are allowed!) but all winter long it's desserted, and is the best place to let my dogs run!! So convenient, too, with all those fenced in diamonds! Your Bruno is a gorgeous hunk of dog. Makes me miss mine being that age!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Great pictures!! I love the one where he is looking off in the distance!! He is very regal (when he wants to be, typical goofy dobe!) Good job with the camera! Bruno is really attached to your boys huh?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Aaaaawww, Bruno's such a little cutie! Particularly love the shots of the pristine snow with little doggy tracks. I love the skidoo watching shot too, gotta be on guard in case they attack from behind! Nice pic of the kids as well.:)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone!

Bruno is very attached to my children (As they are him!). My youngest more so tho. He's 3, and Bruno and him are always together lol. We'll sometimes find Bruno asleep at the foot of Isaac's (youngest) bed. If he hears anyone coming down the hall, he'll start that guard like bark. Until he realizes it's us lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts