Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up Odin on Monday and our family is in love with him already. His breeder, Elizabeth (who is wonderful), already had him crate trained and he has been sleeping all night without even a whimper! When he's awake he is all over the place and excited about everything. He will be 11 weeks old tomorrow. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
What a handsome little guy!!! He is going to be a bunch of fun.

On another note, his ears are teepeeing. I would be very careful with the brace to make sure it is loose enough or try going without it. I only used a brace around the first two or three times I posted Parker, so probably at about 3 months he was without one. If the teepeeing doesn't correct, try using the bumper method described in the sticky at the top of this forum to fix it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On another note, his ears are teepeeing. I would be very careful with the brace to make sure it is loose enough or try going without it. I only used a brace around the first two or three times I posted Parker, so probably at about 3 months he was without one. If the teepeeing doesn't correct, try using the bumper method described in the sticky at the top of this forum to fix it.
I noticed that too but his breeder is taking care of posting his ears and she doesn't seem to be concerned yet. I'll mention it to her again when she re-posts them next week. Thanks!

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
What a beautiful puppy! Congratulations!

And welcome to DT, Odin. :)

Reactions: dobiemom02

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Is that an ADAMAS baby by chance? If so, Flirt is a littermate to Chevy :)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations on the new pup...he's a cutie!! :)

Jan

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Beautiful boy. You're gonna have a blast.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts