Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juno and her kippah (yamaka) by the tree. Lol, ironic?

Entering this in the calender contest!

We went to my friend's tree farm and got out pictures taken! I never put makeup on, never get dressed, and I NEVER do my hair. It's naturally curly. As you can see I still didn't want to get dressed, lol.

Enjoy!! :)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Great photo of both of you. She's a very pretty girl. Joe is looking over my shoulder drooling. She has a neck like a swan.

Reactions: Sinister

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
That last picture of y'all is so sweet! I love her little puppy face :)

I love your festive nail polish, I do the same thing! Also, your eyes look crazy awesome, do you wear color contacts or are they just naturally AWESOME?

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That last picture of y'all is so sweet! I love her little puppy face :)

I love your festive nail polish, I do the same thing! Also, your eyes look crazy awesome, do you wear color contacts or are they just naturally AWESOME?
Thank you! And no colored contacts! :)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Your pictures are great and she is a beauty. She does have a long neck. I knew a Newf that had a yamaka.

·
Aggressive Female
3,720 Posts
Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas! :)

you two look beautiful! I love these... and zelda is right, you have such pretty eyes!

how's the posting coming? i think we are done with Jaguar.

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas! :)

you two look beautiful! I love these... and zelda is right, you have such pretty eyes!

how's the posting coming? i think we are done with Jaguar.
I have to post her ears probably 1 or 2 more times. The left one sort of bends. She had an ear infection and rub sores (no clue why?) So I just want her ears to not be so ouchy.

Is he almost done teething? She has like her two upper canines to go. She has no teef lol. One they grow in though I know we'll be done with her ears.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts