Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather here in Virginia has been like summer all week, so a big group us packed up the kids and dogs and headed for the beach! We went to a state park that's on the Potomac and this was Sonyas first trip there. She fell in love with the water and played herself silly for 4 hours straight. By the time we were ready to go, I had to pick her up to put her in the car because she was that tired! I can't wait to take her back again!

Pictures by stac22772 - Photobucket

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
What a fun day! I love love love number 6! ostrich dobe lol :D

Reactions: stac2277

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Great pictures! Reminds me of my crew, they both LOVE the water and when its time to go home, I have to basically drag them out!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was so funny, just as the kids were explaining that they were digging toilets, Sonya came right over and popped her head in the hole!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Which beach is this? I am in VA too.
The head in the sand shot is priceless.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We went to the pet expo today and had so much fun! I'm way impressed with her. She does so great anywhere we go, and we go all over the place! I didn't realize how amazing these dogs were until we had one.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Omg I love the one with her head in the sand. That is priceless. We need to get her and Diesel together! We live in NOVA too :)

I'm already planning a trip there. It looks beautiful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts