Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, Elza was playing with her toy on her mattress. I approached her from behind to take it away. She suddenly turned around and, ouch! Collision!
What a hard rock head! I tasted blood in my mouth. I cut my lower lip. I shouldn't have reached her from behind. Elza was nothing wrong with this. MY mistake.

Still swollen, purple lip. Who does think this was caused by a dog? As I don't want to be misunderstood as a domestic violence victim, I wear the mask:D

I know someone whose tooth was chipped after collision with his doberman.
My case was much better:p

"Sorry mom, I didn't mean it"

·
Registered
7,646 Posts
Ouch is right! Hope your lip heals up soon.

Reactions: Elzajpn

·
Registered
331 Posts
Ouch is right! I got nailed Monday night after OB class. I reached into the back of the minivan for Dylan's leash right as he decided to exit. Caught me right in the nose. I saw stars, and it's still sore, but didn't bruise (or break!). That picture of your lip makes me hurt! Hope it's feeling better soon!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ouch is right! I got nailed Monday night after OB class. I reached into the back of the minivan for Dylan's leash right as he decided to exit. Caught me right in the nose. I saw stars, and it's still sore, but didn't bruise (or break!). That picture of your lip makes me hurt! Hope it's feeling better soon!
Right! I didn't realize what happened first. Glad that you didn't break your nose!!

·
kopfgeschlagen
2,671 Posts
There are some threads on here listing all the injuries we've received from our Dobes... It is amazing how they will just plow into you, knock you in the chin, whatever. Then they look at you like they don't understand when you start howling in pain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts