Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No worries, just a check up, more heartgard & rabies vac ;)

The tech bent down to pet him and give him a new frisbee before we left, I thought he was gonna lick the nose right off her face in thanks! LOL

He played himself silly in the backyard with it when we got home, hahahahah

Why is it that no matter how many toys they own, there is NOTHING like the first day with a NEW one?? (just like my kids ;))

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
QUOTE Why is it that no matter how many toys they own, there is NOTHING like the first day with a NEW one?? (just like my kids )QUOTE

Isn`t that the truth.:)

·
I Art Therefore I Am
3,813 Posts
No worries, just a check up, more heartgard & rabies vac ;)

The tech bent down to pet him and give him a new frisbee before we left, I thought he was gonna lick the nose right off her face in thanks! LOL

He played himself silly in the backyard with it when we got home, hahahahah

Why is it that no matter how many toys they own, there is NOTHING like the first day with a NEW one?? (just like my kids ;))

Nice vet! We get NADA and for all of the trips we make, the least they could do would be to fork up a toy! Sheesh.

He's cute.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am surprised Lyngr that your vet doesn't hand out anything for good boys & girls...........you can see the "front line" brand right on it, so I am sure they are promotional things given to the vet. (we don't use frontline, but Orson appreciates the toy nonetheless)

I don't think we have EVER went to the vet for an appointment and left without some kind of toy or treats.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
We get treats, but have yet to get a toy. Orson looks very happy with his new toy.

Reactions: Acooper

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Glad he had a good routine check up. Annual physicals are so important - especially for establishing a good association with the vet office/staff so if he's ever sick, he's not so stressed going there.

That was nice they gave him that frisbee - it looks like he loves it! :)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Glad as is well with Orson, no toys for us either just treats. Bella sends kisses to her fellow Hoosier dobe!!

I think she has a small crush on him!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Great that Orson had a clean bill of health!! He look's so happy in that picture Acooper. I totally understand about the new toy thing to!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I think I have been cheated. All we ever get are treats. We are on strike! We want toys!

He looks very handsome with his new frisbee. I think your vet needs to send me one. :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Great picture!...maybe you should forward it over to the folks at Merial to see if Orson could land a spot in their next Frontline commercial :)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great picture!...maybe you should forward it over to the folks at Merial to see if Orson could land a spot in their next Frontline commercial :)
Hahahhaha, That's an idea......... but I think they might be upset that we don't use their product though ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts