Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
In training
1,263 Posts
I might be able to drag my fiance up to Orlando on Sunday. What is the cost to get in?

·
Premium Member
8,603 Posts
I had an invitation for finishing Harvard's Grand Championship.... would have liked to go, but traveling to Florida the weekend before Christmas just was not happening!

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Premium Member
8,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For everyone who responed thanks. I wil take lots of pictures. The cost is $20 per session. Saturday and Saturday night with Sunday and Sunday night. So each session is $20. All 4 sessions would be $80. I will be there for Saturday and Sunday night. Meet the Breeds is Saturday with the working group on Sunday night. Gates open at 8AM. I will look for Walker. :) The convention center is about 45 minutes from my house.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Have fun. I went to long beach last year and watched the dobes and hung out with some super cool folks from the PNW!!!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I wish I could have went with my friend she took 3 dobes Wednesday-Friday. She took one of my crates...Her van was loaded...I watched her older dobe ...I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. She said the exhibits were great but sold out ...:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts