Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off OMG I didnt know it was $85 for a 29.7lb back this is the first time I got the big bag. Ok so my girl is around 95lbs...since this is a higher protein and high cal food...how many cups total do you recommend a day....she seems to love this food a lot better than the blue buffalo lamb and rice I had her on....so I don't mind the price but as far as serving what do you all suggest.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
There are recommended feeding amounts on the lower left back side of the bag. Has amount of cups to give depending on weight and activity level. That should give you a good start. You will need to watch her weight and adjust the amount if your girl looses or gains weight. I am confused as I was thinking it had 527 calories a cup?!? I am finishing up a bag of it now. Crap, was just looking at Parker yesterday and thinking he was loosing weight!!! You might check the fat percentages on the Evo as the fat is where a lot of the calories come from. It is a grainless top quality food so better for your girl if it agrees with her.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
I feed my girl Orijen and she gets 2 cups total a day.

Reactions: AFstud066

·
Super Moderator
22,009 Posts
When I fed Orijen Six Fish my girl got about 2 cups a day as well (she's 68 pounds). 95 pounds sounds REALLY heavy for a female...can you post a picture of her? Does she need to lose a little "fluff?"

By the way, you can actually get Orijen much more cheaply than that. I've found it online here: Orijen Adult Dry Dog Food for $67 for the largest bag and free shipping.

·
Super Moderator
22,009 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts