Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
I was feeding Organix from Castor and Pullox...Gemma didn't do so great on it. Loose stools all the time. But I do know there is a DT member that likes it. I think it's classified as a 4 scoop food

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
I was feeding Organix from Castor and Pullox...Gemma didn't do so great on it. Loose stools all the time. But I do know there is a DT member that likes it. I think it's classified as a 4 scoop food
^^^^ what does a 4 scoop food mean ??....thanks.
- I also feed holistic/organic blend kibble, plus 2 home cooked meals (meat/veggies/rice)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arthur is eating Nutro Ultra (Dry & Wet). He likes it but I heard organic food might be better. So should I change it? Thanks!

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
I don't think you necessarily need to feed organic if your dog isn't having health problems.

However, there are a few questionable ingredients in that particular food that I wouldn't be feeding if it were me.

You can get a lot of info and compare foods on this site:

Dog Food Analysis - Reviews of kibble

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't think you necessarily need to feed organic if your dog isn't having health problems.

However, there are a few questionable ingredients in that particular food that I wouldn't be feeding if it were me.

You can get a lot of info and compare foods on this site:

Dog Food Analysis - Reviews of kibble
questionable in which food? the nutro?...I usually use that dog food review site, idk if that is the same site you listed or not

1 - 7 of 7 Posts