Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - my first post here. Been lurking for a while : )

I've seen the ones on petfinder and from Linn Benton Dobe Resuce and the main goto places - so just looking to expand my horizon. So if anyone knows of anything else you'd recommend, feel free to share!

·
Registered
2 Posts

I've seen the ones on petfinder and from Linn Benton Dobe Resuce and the main goto places - so just looking to expand my horizon. So if anyone knows of anything else you'd recommend, feel free to share!
Your message isn't clear...are you looking for a dobie? I need fostering for a beautiful 4.5 year-old spayed Alpha female. LMK if you can help!:)

·
Registered
1 Posts

hi, my son has a beautiful male doberman he is looking to rehome 3 yrs old 541-580-1273

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
28,191 Posts
m. eveland--this is a 10 year old thread and the OP was only here for a couple of posts, anyway. The last time they were on was back in January of 2012.

I'm going to close the thread because it is so old, per DT policy. But welcome to DT and I hope you find a good place for his dog.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.