Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
421 Posts
If my dobe got anything other than super frinedly with a person living in the house there would be a huge problem. Is this your dog and he gets like this with you? I would put an end to it quickly and definately get him fixed. If he has been with you for a while that sounds totally unacceptable to me but soemone else may feel diffrently. I couldn't see my male doing that though and he's intact. Its not really an excuse to ahve them be more aggressive.

· Registered
421 Posts
There is only one time my boy growled at someone while walking and thats because he read into it and should have. they are supposed to distinguish good from bad and not just indiscrimitingly(I can't spell) growl at everyone. If I am upset or on edge about soemthing byron may get a little worked up and go from window to window kind of "on guard" but if he did it to everyone all the time I don;t know what I'd be able to do with him.

Are you nervoues when you walk him? could he be reading you and just responding to it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.